hummer finally!

Howdy!!

I woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Because I was up
earlier than usual, I was treated to my first hummingbird at the feeder just
before 6 am!! She didn't stay for long, but it was a treat!

We have chickadee and titmice kids in our yard. There are also pairs of
mockingibirds and catbirds. A robin was singing at 4:30 am today!

May was such a busy month counting birds!! I'm glad it's almost June and I
can just watch and enjoy the birds now!

Happy birding!

Karen Bearden
Raleigh