Re: recs for binox

Re:  Looking for binoculars
In case anyone else is interested...
I bought an excellent pair of Nikons from a camera shop for under $100.  They
retailed at $96, but I got mine for $76 because I bought last year's model.
The only difference between last year and this year was the color - mine are
green instead of gold!  They are 10x21, small, easy to carry everywhere with
me and excellent focus.  I too wear glasses/contacs.  The actual model is
"Sprint II, 10x21CF".   I have been very pleased with them.

If you are in the Durham area, Ritz Camera at South Square Mall is where I
got mine.  Good luck!