Re: Nature Listservs?/S-t Fly

On 2 Jun 00, BILL HILTON JR. (Hilton Pond  wrote:

> L-soft International's Catalist (
> http://www.lsoft.com/lists/listref.html  )is SUPPOSED to be the
> comprehensive list, but if I search for "birds" or "carolinabirds,"
> there's no mention of our favorite listserv.

Carolinabirds wouldn't be mentioned on Catalist since it isn't a Listserv
list -- we're using the Majordomo program.

On 3 Jun 00, Harttwins@aol.com wrote:

> (I tried sending two messages earlier today at work.  Neither has been
> delivered.  Guess the outgoing mail server has the weekend off. Anyway,
> apologies for receiving duplicating messages.  Who knows when you might
> get them.  I'll see if AOL can get the job done).

Messages sent by non-subscribers (such as Paul's work e-mail address) are
not posted automatically -- they're bounced to me and I forward them to
the list when I get around to checking my e-mail.

P.S. - If you haven't seen Red-cockaded Woodpeckers yet, now is a great
time to visit Weymouth Woods State Park in Moore Co., NC.  Family groups
were very active yesterday around the parking lot and trails.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                       h 919-967-5446