Wilson's Storm Petrel

For anyone that would like an opportunity to see a Wilson's Storm Petrel
from land, now is a good time.  There have been at least a 12 birds hanging
around Hatteras Inlet taking advantage of the cobia fishermen's chum lines.
I personally had 12 in my slick on Friday afternoon and yesterday when I
was returning from offshore I noticed them in the inlet.  The weekend's
pelagic birds from the Albatross II (out of Hatteras, NC) included Cory's
Shearwater, Wilson's Storm Petrel, Pomarine Jaeger, Parasitic
Jaeger,Greater Shearwater, Bridled Tern, and Audubon's Shearwater.

Brian Van Druten