Looking for Nesting Carolina Wrens

Hi,
I'm a graduate student at UNC looking for Carolina Wren nests.  In
particular I am interested in nests where the parents are currently
feeding the nestlings.  If you have wrens nesting in, on, around your
house and you'd be willing to let me come and observe your wrens...
please e-mail me directly at chogan@email.unc.edu.  I live in Pittsboro
and am willing to travel an hour to an hour and a half away.  This
probably limits me to Winston-Salem and Asheboro to the west,
Fayetteville to the south, Wilson to the east and Butner to the north.

Thanks for your time.

Cindy Hogan

Department of Biology, UNC-CH
CB#3280 Coker Hall