Reddish Egret

Today, June 14,00 Barb and I had a Reddish Egret in the creek behind the
house at South Litchfield Beach,SC., as we ate lunch. The bird flew north in
the direction of HBSP(4miles)at 1:20 PM. The bird was an adult and not the
same bird we saw a few days ago. It's anyones guess where it is now. We
checked HBSP this am and it was very dull, hot, and humid. Will check HBSP
again tomorrow and post if seen. Bob and Barb Maxwell   Litchfield Beach, SC
bobmax@home.com