pine siskin? and La.waterthrush

Wow, great sightings! You have alot of the same birds
as my yard. But I do not have a blue headed vireo. I
did not even know they were here. Cool!
I could have sworn last week I saw a pine siskin on
the sunflower hearts feeder with goldfinches. could it
be??
A louisiana Waterthrush was on our deck the other day.
Finally figured out he or she was drawn to the rushing
waters sound in our new hot tub! Kate
--- Psbmt@aol.com wrote:
> The Titmice were scolding very loudly in the Dogwood
> by our screened porch
> mid-morning.  The porch is about 12 ft. above ground
> next to the crown of the
> Dogwood and other trees.More and more birds came to
> join in, couldn't see
> what they were upset about, but think it was
> probably a snake in the
> vegetation below.
>
> Birds observed in the tree:  (many at very close
> range, ie. a few feet away)
> Blue-headed Vireo- heard him scold- new yard bird
> Scarlet Tanager male, could have touched him if the
> screen wasn't there
> Hooded Warbler- finally after hearing him for so
> long in yard
> Goldfinches- very colorful in same view with Tanager
> Pine Warbler- female and a very drab immature
> Downy Woodpeckers
> Carolina Wrens
> Great-crested Flycatcher- great close-up view after
> others left
> Red-eyed Vireo
> Car. Chickadees
> E. Phoebe