Cattle Egrets in Durham!

Folks,

This morning about 9 am  I was on Mineral Springs road(about 4-5 miles
from Falls Lake I think) and they were painting the center lines in the
road. As I slowed for the flagman all the sudden 5-6 Cattle Egrets(
flocked together)  flew out in front of me about 60 foot away then they
flew by again and were out of sight. This was an older residental
neighborhood and didn`t seem at all the type of habitat to find Cattle
Egrets in. With all the egret reports I thought i`d add this one as I
can`t recall ever seeing Cattle Egrets in Durham before.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC
www.rlephoto.com