Scissor-tail update

From Monroe, NC

Our observations since Sat. the 17th indicate that the female is sitting
on the nest brooding the eggs.  The last few days she has been on the
nest every time we check and has not left during the time we are down
there.  Our jobs prevent us from doing much in the way of lengthy
observation, but we try to check every day.

We have not seen the male feeding the female as of yet, but hope to this
weekend when we can spend a bit more time observing.   If any of the
visitors this weekend notice the male feeding the female, please post
this on the list-serve.

We have enjoyed meeting many of you and hope everyone has a good look at
the ST.

Anne
--
Anne L. Olsen