Re: Ibis + Yellow-crowns - Hwy 54

This morning Toni Rexrode and I stopped at this impoundment near Chapel
Hill (in Durham Co. NC) and met Rob Gluck.  Today there 12 imm. White
Ibis, 6 Yellow-crowned Night-Herons (2 adult), and 4 Great Egrets.

Also - stopped by the Warbling Vireo spot at Anilorac Farm on Dairyland
Road (Orange Co.) and sure enough, they're still there.  Two were singing
from opposite sides of the road.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                       h 919-967-5446