Re: (not so)LBJ ID

TOM . . .

Perhaps this bird was an immature female Eastern (Rufous-sided) Towhee.

See photo at: http://www.hiltonpond.org . It's under "This Week at
Hilton Pond" for the week of 22-28 June 2000.

Cheers,

BILL

*********

--
**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit research and education organization, so all in-kind or
monetary gifts to Operation RubyThroat and the Center are
tax-deductible. Please visit our websites:

Hilton Pond:  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat:  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.