Winslow Sod Farm: Killdeer and feral Black-bel. Tree Ducks

23 July: 150 Killdeer (3x last week) and 3 feral Black-bellied Tree Ducks
seen at Winslow Sod Farm, Stamper Siding Road, Scotland Neck NC.  I had only
seen a single Tree Duck here, but several people have told me there are
several flying about which got loose in a storm a year or two ago.  (Nothing
like the dowitchers reported at HBSP,SC, except the lovely cloudy cool
weather.)