Hummingbirds on WFAE 7/26/00

Well, it's turning out to be a busy media week for Hilton Pond hummingbirds.

First it was Monday's newspaper article in Raleigh, and now the topic
for "Charlotte Talks" with Mike Collins on Wednesday, 26 July is--you
guessed it!--hummingbirds. Mike will be letting me on the air to
discuss one of my favorite subjects for a whole hour! :-)

The show will be broadcast live at 9 a.m. (right after NPR news) on
WFAE (90.7-FM) in Charlotte and its sister station in Hickory
(90.3-FM). There's a same-day re-broadcast on both frequencies at 7
p.m.

No fair calling in with trick questions!

Cheers,

BILL

*******
RESEARCH PROGRAM