HBSP on 7-28

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Yesterday I birded at the causeway and carriage path at Huntington Beach
S.P. Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County, SC. I DID NOT go to the jetty
ponds.  It was hot but there was a moderate breeze.  About 35 species. Some
song birds moving around.

Double crested Cormorant-1
Anhinga-1 overhead from carriage path
Great Blue Heron-1
Great Egret-20
Snowy Egret-8
Little Blue Heron-1 adult
Tricolored Heron-4
Cattle Egret-1 immature
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron-1 immature
White Ibis-8
Wood Stork-17
Osprey-2 overhead, possible migrants?
Clapper Rail-1 heard only
Common Moorhen-2 1 heard & 1 immature
Willet-1
Western Sandpiper-3
Laughing Gull-4
Mourning Dove-4
Chimney Swift-1
Ruby-throated Hummingbird-1 or 2
Eastern Wood-Pewee-1
Great Crested Flycatcher-2 one immature seen and one heard
Purple Martin-55
Barn Swallow-2
Blue Jay-1
Carolina Chickadee-3
Tufted Titmouse-3
N. Mockingbird-1
Brown Thrasher-2
Yellow-throated Warbler-1
Prairie Warbler-1 female
Am. Redstart-1 female THIS WAS A YEAR BIRD, WHICH I ATTRIBUTE TO THE WEAK
SPRING WARBLER FLIGHT THIS YEAR ON THE COAST.
N. Cardinal-3
Painted Bunting-2 The very visible male at the east end of the causeway is
still singing up a storm
Rufous-sided Towhee-2 heard only

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC