Re: native plants and trees

SHANTANU . . .

There's a list of native hummingbird plants under the "Attracting
Hummingbirds" section of the Operation RubyThroat website at
http://www.rubythroat.org .

Maybe that will help with the smallest birds likely to frequent your
new property. :-)

Keep us posted on your new "Yard List."

Cheers,

BILL

********

>A year or so ago some member of carolina-birds circulated a list of native
>plants and trees which attract birds. Not owning a garden then I just
>deleted it, but now that I am getting ready to buy a home which has a
>garden I wish I had it. Could someone post it again or send it to me
>privately?
>Thanks
>Shantanu

>SHANTANU PHUKAN
>Lecturer in Urdu-Hindi & Indian Literature
>University of N. Carolina, Chapel Hill
>Curriculum in Asian Studies
>Alumni Hall 413C
>Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599
>
>phukan@email.unc.edu
>919-962-6825

**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit research and education organization, so all in-kind or
monetary gifts to Operation RubyThroat and the Center are
tax-deductible. Please visit our websites:

Hilton Pond:  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat:  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.