Hummer Migration

We went up to Ridge Junction Overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway this morning
to see if there were any early migrants.  We were there for 2 hours and
didn't have alot, but we did have at least  5 hummers come zooming through
in migratory fashion while we were there.  We did have several warblers come
through also, but they seemed to be in a big hurry to get back to their
wintering grounds and didn't land to let us get a good look at them.

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC
dlmartin@twave.net