Headboat birding on 8-5

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Yesterday, August 5, with short notice I was able to go headboat birding
out of Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County, SC on the Capt. Bill III out of
Cart. Dick's Marina.  As usaual August is slow.  I almost got skunked.
Other than some Royal Terns and Laughing Gulls seen less than 15 miles out,
the only birds 50 miles out were: a dark mantled tern that was either a
Bridled or Sooty.  This bird circled the boat from a distance and I
couldn't get a good enough handle to eliminate one of them.  The other
birds out there were swallows. 1 then 2 then another single.  These birds
were Rough-winged Swallows.

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC