Re: Lots of Hummingbirds

CATHY & ERNEST . . .

Congratulations on having so many hummingbirds. Unfortunately, there
are very few hummingbird banders around, so your birds will probably
go unbanded.

In my case, most of my hummingbird work is focused here at Hilton
Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History (details at
http://www.rubythroat.org and http://www.hiltonpond.org ), so I
seldom go far from home in August when I try to catch and band all
the local birds I can.

Best wishes,

BILL

******

*******

**********

--

**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit research and education organization, so all in-kind or
monetary gifts to Operation RubyThroat and the Center are
tax-deductible. Please visit our websites:

Hilton Pond:  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat:  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.