(no subject)

Subscribers,

If anyone would be interested in assisting in the raptor migration count at
Mahogany Rock overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway ( as a volunteer of course),
please contact me and let me know of your interest.  The birds will begin
moving in September and the more eyes there are to spot them all, the better.
 This is an official count and data are submitted to HMANA ( Hawk Migration
Association of North America).  Previous experience is helpful but not
essential.  Binoculars are pretty much the only "must".

Eric Harrold