Mt. Pisgah Hawk Watch

Carolinabirders,
	I'm sure Eric wouldn't mind my mentioning that if you are in the
Asheville area and would like to volunteer, or just visit, a hawk watch
the Mt. Pisgah watch will be up and running again this year (our 6th).
Contact me for information.
	I may as well also post now the date for this year's "Raptor Day"
event.  It will be held September 23 (rain date Sept. 24).  This bird of
prey education event, prepared by the Biology II class of Asheville
High, will be held at the watch site, mile 404.6 on the Blue Ridge
Parkway just north of Mt. Pisgah.  All birders are cordially invited.

Thanks

Bill Sanderson
Asheville, NC
nctigers@bellsouth.net