Check Those Snags!

Hi folks

Just to let you know, I had an adult Olive-sided Flycatcher near Falls Lake
this morning (11:15). It was in a snag near the intersection of Routes 98 and
50 in Wake County. After only one minute of looking at the perched bird
through the scope, it flew high into the air and headed south along the tree
line along NC 50! I could not relocate the bird again, so I feel the chances
of someone finding this bird again are slight at best. Anyway, just thought
it would be a good idea to let people know that this species is definitely
migrating right now. ( One was found in Georgia this weekend too) So CHECK
THOSE SNAGS wherever you are! Later,
Ricky

Ricky Davis
608 Smallwood Drive