Tiger Swallowtails/BT Blue

Hi there!

Am I imagining it, or are there a LOT of Tiger Swallowtails this year? I've nailed at least a half dozen of them with my car, despite trying to avoid them without causing a wreck. But I've noticed unusally high numbers of them around my office park in Cary. My office mate who has a garden with Budlia says the same thing, there seems to be a real bumper crop of the big yellow butterflies.

Also, I think I have been hearing a Black-Throated Blue warbler in my yard near North Hills Mall the last few days. Is it too early for them?

Lisa
Lisabirder@aol.com
Raleigh, NC