Outer banks rarities?

Hello fellow birders,
There were two entries in the Pea Island logbook of some interest. I did not
recognize the sources of the entries but the birds claimed were a Spotted
Redshank in winter plumage at New field and an Olive-sided flycatcher at the
Bodie Island lighthouse. Both sightings were from Sunday, August 27. I
looked briefly for each bird, but had no luck. I will try again tomorrow.
(oh, by the way, the Spoonbill is still here, I saw it today in North pond).

Jeff Lewis
Manteo, NC