Roanoke Isand migrants

Greetings:
	For whatever reason we had a fairly good fallout this (fri) morning (on a
southwest wind, no less). Hundreds of warblers, also bobolinks, orioles,
vireos, a few merlins.
	Best bird of the day so far has been a Philadelphia Vireo. It was seen in
the Elizabethan Gardens. Also on R.I. today were several Magnolias, Black
and Whites, Black-throated Blues, N. Parulas, and lots of Redstarts. Also
have seen 3 or 4 Veeries this week as well as a Chestnut-sided Warbler.
	All this and the front has not even arrived yet! I'll keep you posted!
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo