Wow! Glenn Hilton Park Migrants

Dwayne and I took a well deserved break from unpacking today and spent the
evening at Glenn Hilton Park in Hickory.  It was awesome!  There seemed to
be birds everywhere.  Below is the list with good birds highlighted:

Yellow-throated Vireo  3
White-eyed Vireo  1
WARBLING VIREO  1
Black-and-white Warbler  1
GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER  3!!!!!!!  (There were two males and a female together
in a mixed flock!  We didn't think it could get any better---but it did!)
Tennessee Warbler 15+
Northern Parula 1
Magnolia Warbler 5+
Black-throated Blue Warbler  1
Black-throated Green Warbler  1
Chestnut-sided Warbler 3+
Northern Waterthrush 1
CONNECTICUT WARBLER  1  (we spent over 45 minutes chasing this bird around
the boardwalk--all the while suspecting it a Nashville, but when it finally
came out into the open, it was an adult male Connecticut.  WOW!!!)
American Redstart  10+

Blue-gray Gnatcatcher  1
Rose-breasted Grosbeak  2
Ruby-throated Hummingbird  3