Outer banks migrants

Greetings,
	Had a small wave of migrants this morning(monday) on Roanoke Island
including 10 species of warblers, a few bobolinks, baltimore orioles, an
Indigo Bunting, a thrush,sp, a Yellow-billed Cuckoo, a Merlin and a
Dickcissel. The warblers included my first blackpoll of the fall.
	Yesterday Pat Moore called me from her car phone to report the Masked Booby
at Oregon Inlet. I left the house within 5 minutes and was looking at the
bird within 30 minutes! It was stretched out on the beach when I arrived.
Soon it stood up and stretched its wings and not long after that it flew out
to sea where it began fishing. What a beautiful sight! Thank-you Pat!!
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo, NC