CBC Meeting at Fort Caswell

Do to emergency surgery on Blayne( one of my employees who couldn't take
criticism broke my cheekbone and nose) we will not be attending the
meeting of CBC this weekend. We would like someone to know that a
reservation that we had at the Baptist Assembly could be given to
someone else if needed at the last minute. We were looking forward to
seeing so many of you that we met while watching our S-T Flycatchers. If
someone needs to call us our phone number is 704 7643377

--
Blayne & Anne Olsen
bolsen@trellis.net