Outer banks birds

Greetings:
	Have been birding hard for 4 days now on the Outer banks, some of the time
with Wayne Irvin. Although conditions have been far from perfect (with NE
winds), we ended up with a pretty good list of birds.
	We had a total of 18 species of warblers including: Nashville, Tennessee,
N. Waterthrush, Bay-breasted, Blackpoll, Cape May, Black-throated Blue,
Black-throated Green, Magnolia, Hooded and a Yellow-rumped (darn). We saw 5
species of vireos including 2 Philadelphias, 1 Warbling, and 1 Blue-headed.
Also had Scarlet Tanagers, Baltimore Orioles, Bobolinks, Veery and
Swainson's Thrushes, Blue Grosbeaks, Indigo Buntings, Cedar Waxwings, and
Ruby-crowned Kinglets. Raptors seen included one Bald Eagle (Alligator River
Refuge) and several Peregrine Falcons.
	Good birding,
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo, NC