Kaufman guide

I received my copy of the new Kaufman guide today and promptly spent
some time reading through it.  I like the way it is organized.  It
reminds of the Stokes guide that I gave my wife last year.  The
photos of birds are well done, appearing more like drawings than like
actual photographs.

I'm not ready to put aside my NG guide, but I can see why the Kaufman
would be a good choice for a beginner or casual birder.

Bob

Robert C. Perkins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Methodist College, Fayetteville, NC 28311
910-630-7037     rperkins@methodist.edu