Yardbird migrants: R-t hummer gone, song sparrow, palm w. & bobolink

Last hummingbird at my feeders was seen September 27th at 7 AM, in steeply
rising (30 degrees) flight to south; a bit too high merely to be going over
my broiler houses; have seen above 60 degree flights to treetop level
apparent departure flights heading south in previous years.  No R-t hummers
seen since that bird left;  lots of flowers remain, mostly cannas and
jewelweed.

First Song Sparrow seen October 1st (and 2nd); species does not breed
locally.

October 3rd:  (Yellow) Palm Warbler and Bobolink, one each.

Frank Enders, Halifax NC.  fkenders@hotmail.com