Western Kingbird at Cedar Island NWR

Saturday afternoon 5 member of the New Hope Audubon Club spotted a Western
Kingbird at Cedar Island NWR. The bird was scrutinized through the scope by
all members for many minutes. This was the best bird for the weekend for all
of us.  We saw huge numbers of Black-throated Blues, Black and White,
Northern Parula, and Prairie Warblers at the end of Harkers Island.  We saw
70 species for the weekend despite windy cool weather.

Edith Tatum
Durham