H.B.S.P. on 10-28

Hi Carolinabirders,
	Today I birded solo at Huntington Beach S.P. We have now completed about
four weeks of absolutely beautiful weather on the Grand Strand, and today
was no exception.  Light winds with temperatures in the mid 70's and an
almost cloudless sky was the norm today.  I birded from 8:45 AM until 2:15
PM covering  almost all of the carriage path, the jetty and jetty pond and
the weedy fields adjacent to Attalaya, with a glimpse of the causeway at
high tide.  I met Gary Phillips who was leading a group and picked up a
number of birds that he found. I suspect Gary will post the birds he had.
All told I had 52 species.

Common Loon-1 between the jetties
Pied-billed Grebe-1
Brown Pelican-23