Jordan Lake

Hi Carolinabirders

Spent the morning at Jordan Lake this Sunday. Had some neat birds in case
someone wants to try for them this week. Had seven Redhead, I Am. Wigeon, I
Black Duck off of Ebenezer Pt. (with coots), three Common Loons, one Horned
Grebe, as for waterbirds arriving with the cold Front. Best birds were one
Snow Bunting on the beach point at Seaforth and three Lapland Longspurs at
Ebenezer Pt (later seen flying over the lake toward the Seaforth Snow Bunting
spot). I know these birds probably will not hang around, but you never know!
It was a neat morning, with many high flying waterfowl and cormorant flocks
obviously on the move after the cold front passage. Later, Ricky

Ricky Davis
608 Smallwood Drive
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
(252)443-0276(H)