Winter Birds in the Backyard

Hi all,

Having gotten to do virtually no birding for the last few weeks due to
an onerous workload, I was very happy this last week to see my first
Winter birds of the season show up at my SW Durham yard.  Yellow-rumped
Warblers appeared in profusion last weekend, and my first Juncos arrived
yesterday.  On the not-so-happy front, I'm keeping an eye on our local
flock of Fish Crows, which roost regularly in the thin strip of trees
behind my house.

Happy Birding!

-Sandy, nursing a really bad birding jonz

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC