binocular store

One of the biggest obstacles to buying a new pair of binoculars is finding a
dealer who has actual binoculars in stock that you can sample and compare.
So I was very pleased yesterday when I went into Grady's Great Outdoors in
Anderson and found the binocular display to be very full.  There were
probably 100 pairs on display...Leica, Swarovski, Bausch & Lomb, Nikon,
Minox, Kahles, Bushnell, Steiner, Wind River, Brunton, Leupold, Canon, and
others.  The friendly salesperson, Donnie, let me try them at my own pace,
and then he brought a Swarovski EL out of the stock room for me to try!  I
was quite impressed with their selection, expecially since I was finally able
to hold and manipulate many of the very binoculars I am considering.

In case you are looking, Grady's is on Clemson Blvd. on the left before you
get to Red Lobster when coming from the I-85 direction.  I think they have an
online catalog, too.  I have no personal, professional, or financial
affiliation with Grady's.

Steve Patterson
Pickens, SC
SCBirder@aol.com