White-winged Dove

This is kind of late, but I there was a White-winged Dove at a feeder in
Manteo on Sunday. It actually was reported to me on Friday, bur I never got
a chance to look for it until Sunday. This is the forth White-winged Dove
sighting in the last two years in Dare county (that I know of), 3 of which
were at feeders. The first bird was in Hatteras (or Buxton), the second was
seen down the Bodie lighthouse road, the third was at a feeder in Rodanthe,
and now this one. Keep your eyes open!
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo NC