Outer Banks birds

	Those of you who missed the Wings-Over-Water festival on the Outer banks
this past weekend missed a fun time and some good birding! I will try to let
you know periodically how many of those rare birds are still around. This
morning (before voting) I saw a Purple Sandpiper and a Piping Plover at the
groin at Oregon Inlet. Next, in the Snow Goose flock at South pond there
were at least 2 of the Ross'Geese as well as a Stilt Sandpiper and a
White-rumped Sandpiper.
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo, NC
	egardens@inteliport.com