A Birdwatcher's Guide the Triangle

Howdy,

In September I wrote an email on Carolinabirds describing a worthwhile
project to get involved in. Thank you so much for the response and donations
to A Birdwatcher's Guide to the Triangle! There are 21 authors and two
artists who contributed to the book. I'm thrilled to say Wake Audubon
received funds to print the book and now it's available!! YEAH!!

You are invited to the celebration and book signing for A Birdwatcher's Guide
to the Triangle on Tuesday, November 14. The Wake Audubon Society program
starts at 7:30 pm in the basement of the NC State Museum of Natural Sciences,
downtown Raleigh. We'll start selling books before the program begins and
have a book signing and cake after Lena Gallitano and Lynn Barber's talk on
Attu. The book costs $11, including tax. They make great gifts for birders
and nature lovers!

For those who aren't able to attend Wake Audubon or Chapel Hill Bird Club
programs, email me at birders@aol.com and I can arrange to mail it to you (an
extra $2.75 for postage).

Thanks and happy birding!
Karen Bearden