Bald Eagles @ Greenview Pond

Dear Birders,

Wanted to let you know that a pair of bald eagles have been hanging out
here at Greenview Pond. One has been sitting a top our heron nest for the
past hour.  I think they like it here.  My bet is they'll hang around for
a while.

Yesterday I counted 105 green winged teal, two cormerants, and a grebe.
Also, some birders spotted one of our shrikes this morning. I haven't
seen any white crowned sparrows yet, but I'll post a note when I do.

Happy birding,
John Argentati

john argentati
chief lizard