MP3 for Birders?

For those of you who read the announcement in "Winging It" Nov. 2000
about the new Rio MP3 player for carrying around your customized digital
bird vocalizations, I have bad news! A call to ABA sales revealed the
price to be a very reasonable $189.00 , including the software. However
when I attempted to order one, I was told that the vendor that ABA Sales
was using had gone belly-up and that they had no way to obtain the
device.

Has anyone on the list serve used such a player? I would be interested
in anyone's experience. Also, does anyone know of a supplier of such
devices? Please respond directly and if there is any real interest we
can post info back to the listserv.

Buddy
--
Charles L (Buddy) Garrett MD     W-910-577-2286
medxam@onslowonline.net          H-910-577-6776