Seeking info on the Green-breasted Mango

Hello Carolinabirders,

I'd like to make a trip to see the Green-breasted Mango near
Charlotte.

Will someone send me contact information for Lori Turner? I'd like to contact her to
arrange a time to visit and also get directions to her home.

Is anyone aware of a time that she has set aside for birders to visit? If so, I could
arrange my visit to coincide with a scheduled visit.

By the way, has anyone seen the bird today?

Thanks,

Joe Poston
Salisbury, NC