Mango visiting hours

Hello Carolinabirders,

I just got off the phone with Lori Turner.  You couldn't ask for a nicer
person to play host to this nice bird!

She said that people are welcome to visit her yard from 8:00 am till 4:30
pm throughout the Thanksgiving holidays (Thursday to Sunday).
Park along the road and walk up the drive toward the right side of the
house.  Go through the double gate and proceed toward the pool as mentioned
in other posts.

She also gave permission for me to post her address:
3359 Roundtree Drive
Concord, NC

Lori also mentioned that several others who have called have used Mapquest
and Mapblast for directions.  See http://www.mapquest.com or
http://www.mapblast.com .

Good Birding!
--