A Mango Thanksgiving

Carol & I went to see the "Mango" today for about two hours & had a GREAT
time.  The bird  came to Lori's feeder regularly & gave us some good
views.  We did not notice it going to the neighbor's feeder  at all
between 9:30 and ll:30 a.m.  The mango seems to like to perch in the
sweetgum tree that is next to the right end of the house (when looking
from the back yard).  Many times today we saw it sitting about halfway
down (nine o'clock) and two feet  in from the left side of the tree. We
were there at the same time as Steve Shultz and the group from the
triangle and enjoyed meeting them.  It was well worth the trip & a once
in a lifetime opportunity.

--
Ben & Carol Ringer
Hendersonville, NC