Mango picture

Hi All,
        I have posted a mango picture at this website
http://ericandcelia.homestead.com/gbmango.html . I will try to get another
up in the next day or so. For those of you who have not seen this bird, I'll
go ahead and tell you that this picture does not do the bird justice. This
was about the best shot I could get, as he would rest on this tree limb in
the side yard just visible over the roof from the back yard. His other perch
was in the crepe myrtle trees in the neighbor's yard (bad light). A STUNNING
hummer! Thanks again to Lori for hosting the hordes!
Eric

Eric & Celia Dean
112 Armstrong Dr
Goldsboro NC  27530