Re: Bird?

Alex:
Sorry for the delay in responding to your request for help to ID the bird who
was building a nest in a Willow tree - have been out of town for two weeks
--- went home to NC!!!

When you said "Willow tree", you got my attention, as every White-eyed Vireo
I have ever seen/heard has been in a Willow tree.  And yes, they are summer
residents here, so building a nest would be quite understanble.

Normally, for me, they seem to be quite elusive, but do allow peeks at them
once in a while.  They have quite a unique call.

Hope by now you have already ID'd your bird!!!

Happy birding!!
Betty Garmon
Decatur  AL
But FOREVER a dihard Tarheel!!!