BWHawk/Fox/Birdmail?

  Just had a good look at a noon-time Broad-Winged Hawk near Univ.Mall
(ChapelHill) flying low, chased by grackles.
Most exciting recent sighting though came last week in the middle of
BolinCreek Greenway when I crossed paths with a MOCKINGBIRD... in the jaws
of a gorgeous Red(or hybrid) Fox!

  Just came across some internet email service(like Hotmail etc.) called
'Birdmail' -- anyone have any experience with it; couldn't get it's homesite
to work entirely, but gotta love that name; email me personally if you know
anything good or bad about it.

**Rob Gluck    Chapel Hill   thrush@hotmail.com