Lake James eagles versus developers

I have a interesting newspaper article about developers wanting to develop
the land on Lake James where the Eagle nest is located.  They are proposing
setting aside several areas for eagles to nest in the area in exchange for
the development around the present nest.  If anyone would like the article
mail me at donp@yancey.main.nc.us and I will forward it to you it also has a
picture of the nest.  Anyone wanting to get actively involved in the fight
to protect the nesting area let me know and I may be able to point you to
the right people.

Don Patterson
Mt. Mitchell Lands
Yancey County