Goldfinch!

Hi,

Just wanted to put my first Goldfinch of the fall on the list.I just
happened to look out the window and there sat a beautiful male.
It was just 9:00 am. I called Sharon so she could see one of nature's
bright spots, in such a depressing time.

The Goldfinch had no sooner left and I started to put up my message,out
of the corner of my eye I caught this flash of yellow.
Yard bird # 107 was on the ground under the feeder--Yellow-Breasted Chat
! We both had great looks. Good morning!

Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C
philshar@earthlink.net