Species #115 in Evergeen Woods, Charlotte

Thanks to a heads up from Ken and Alan Kneidel, we added
CAPE MAY WARBLER to the list of species seen in Evergreen Woods.
They saw the bird Sunday morning and contacted us.  We saw it
in the same location (the large opening near Winterfield School) at
5:30 PM.

This brings our personal species list for Evergreen to 115 species.

Evergreen Woods is site #4 on the local birding map found at
www.meckbirds.org

Larry and Louise Barden, 1525-F Lansdale, Charlotte, NC, 28205, 704-535-6385