Bullhead Mtn. 9/22 & 9/23

Birders,

We had a lesser showing this weekend than last, which was unfortunate as
various Audubon chapters were up for a visit to Bullhead Mtn. On Saturday,
we had a total of 25 birds. Most were Broadwings with a couple of Sharpies,
a Red-tail, a Merlin, a Kestrel, and an Osprey. On Sunday, I had 80 birds,
again mostly Broad-wings, along with 2 Ospreys, 8 Sharpies, and 2 Cooper's.

As someone else noted in another post, the hummers are still moving through.
Saw at least 3 this weekend.

Eric Harrold
Charlotte, NC